Become a Party Leader
Create a Bear Aberdeenshire is on the hunt for self employed party leaders across the UK!
What is a Create a Bear Party Leader?
Every leader is fully trained to host parties at venues in an area of the UK they are able easily to travel too. It is the job of each leader to entertain and lead kids through their bear making parties, letting parents and adults relax and join in with the fun. A leader should arrive at the venue 30 minutes before for set up, host the party activity, allow time for cake and food and have every guest leaving happy with a new fluffy friend. A party is between 1.5hrs and 2.5hrs depending on the number of guests.
What do I need to be a Party Leader?
You need to have an excitable personality, love working with kids, happy to be silly and be motivated to provide a great birthday experience.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over
- Be PVG checked (Paid for by us*)
- Be motivated to help generate party bookings through your own social circle
- Be willing to travel to different venues booked by the customer.
- You will need music playing equipment (for example a Bluetooth speaker)
Is this a Full Time Job?
This self employed role is meant to be used to supplement an income initially, you will be paid per party hosted within hours of hosting the event and the more parties you book the more you are paid. This is a self employed post and you will be responsible for declaring earnings each year.
With this role you choose how often you want to work and we only book for parties you are happy to host.
What does Create a Bear do for me?
- Provide you with fantastic in person or virtual training
- Provide you with uniform T-shirt* and PVG*
- Pay you an excellent fee per party hosted (Same Day Payment)
- Take bookings, handle invitations, bear kits, party bags and thank you cards all delivered to the Party parent direct.
- Deal with party payments and all queries.
- Supply you with marketing materials such as business cards and flyers
Interested? Want to Know more? Contact Barrie today to discuss!